Monday, August 1, 2011

Photography update...

As summer draws to a close I find my self getting ready for a new little man in my life.  For those of you who do not know me personally I am expecting baby number three in November.  This happens to be my busiest season.  I thought I should let people know why I am taking some time off.  I will be working through the 30th of September this year.  If anyone is planning on booking a session I would book A.S.A.P.  I need to get them edited and delivered before the baby comes.  Because of my limited schedule this year I am not offering the holiday mini sessions.  


Family sessions  $125.  
I will however include the CD for prints and photo sharing (a $150.00 value )
for a total cost of $175.


To schedule your appointment today you can contact me directly at 702-303-2363 or go to the website. www.jenmorleyphotography.com
I hope everyone has enjoyed the summer and I am looking forward to seeing some familiar faces this fall.


Sincerely,
Jen Morley

No comments: